Warning: Pregnancy symptoms mentioned and slightly whiny.
- I wonder if anyone will notice if I wear the same two sweaters and yoga pants everyday for the next 3 weeks. I am not ready mentally for maternity clothes, but my stomach is poking out a little, and it is becoming uncomfortable.
- I think pregnancy has reverted my stomach back to when I was 12 years. I am eating foods I have not touched nor thought about in years. Pop tarts and chef boyardee are fantastic.
- I wonder if they need to do an ultrasound on my butt because I think I might be growing a triplet there. Baby's got some back, if you know what I mean. Maybe it is the PIO (progesterone in oil) shots. Is it possible for PIO to cause new cellulite to appear. . . or maybe it is the pop tarts and chef boyardee? I think it is too soon to tell.
- I think I may have become the laziest person alive. All I do is sleep and eat. I can no longer clean the house or even read a book.
- I wonder if I will ever be able to cook again. Even making a grilled cheese sandwich turns my stomach. Now, you understand the chef boyardee and pop tarts.
- I have noticed that things that used to only mildly gross me out now make me full on gag. Speaking of, I have found hairs that were not mine in two restaurant meals within the last week. I wonder if they are always in food that I am eating, but pregnancy has given me x-ray vision to see them. Honestly, I don't want to know the answer to that, and will just say I have had some bad luck this week.
- I think I may need to go to rehab to ween myself off of PIO and estrogen patches. It scared the crap out of me when my doctor told me they would just take me off of them cold turkey in about a week or so. Does my body know how to do this without their help? I am not quite convinced.
- I wonder if my sister is going to ask me everyday of my pregnancy if I have any new cravings. I am having a hard enough time with food without having to constantly talk about it. Sorry.
- I never ever in my life thought I would say this, but I am tired of just eating and sleeping. I am hoping for just a bit more energy.
Hopefully, I will write more soon.