Monday, February 22, 2010

The Suspense Is Killing Me

First, welcome to all ICLW visitors! My history is on my tool bar to the right. If you want , more information you can visit my post from January 21st of this year. Sorry, I haven't figured out how to do links on blogger. We did a 6 day frozen embryo transfer on 2/12 and I am currently awaiting results.

****
So, I wish I could complain about how incompetent it is that my nurse hasn't called with my beta results. However, she left a message (it is on my caller ID) at 11 AM this morning with the results. I promised Greg I would wait until he got home so that we could listen to the message together. I also made him promise to not come home late tonight. I also made him take the one and only pee stick I had in the house with him to work. I hope it doesn't fall out of his bag during a meeting:). I knew I had one from the days of POASing, and I did not want to get tempted. So the wait continues.

This morning, I woke up feeling 100% normal and convinced it did not work. I still don't know for sure, but have had a little more cramping this afternoon. The boob test will not work. First, progesterone could be a culprit. Also, I have big boobs (DDs) and big boobs hurt and get in the way all the time, in my opinion.

Trying to keep busy today. I worked on a huge organization project at the preschool this morning. Although I don't love organizing, I am pretty good at it. I blame this on my very structured teacher of a Mom. (I blame any annoying or boring trait I have on my parents. I hope someone blames me for all their problems one day too. I will not have done my job as a mother if they are not sitting on somebody's counch one day complaining about me.) That kept me busy for awhile. After I got done, I went for a drive up to the mountains and listened to some CDs my Dad made for me. I think it is sweet my Dad just made me a bunch of mixed CDs. For the most part, I like them. Now, I am home and I think I am going to try and take a nap before going to the grocery store.

I will update tonight!

5 comments:

  1. Any updates? I am crossing my fingers/toes that you were able to listen with your husband to great news on your answering machine! Thinking of you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, i am on pins and needles! fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping the best for you and your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh can't wait to hear the update!
    And, I think that's so funny your husband has your POAS. I can't imagine how he'd explain that one if anyone saw it!

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete