To: Our Child/ren
From: Your Parents
Date: February 12, 2010
Where: Your Place, Fertility Clinic
Time: 3:30 PM
Attire: Casual and Comfortable
Your parents would like to formally invite you to be part of our family. Below are the major highlights:
- We invite you to enjoy our lives together. We will teach you about true love, the joy of laughter, the warmth of a hug and the kindness of a word.
- We invite you to live with us. In our neighborhood there are two great playgrounds, an ice cream shop for warm summer days, coffee shop for cold winter days, a toy store, bakery, beach on the lake to meet your friends, restaurants for family dinners and much more to explore.
- We invite you to go on family vacations. Will visit Mom's family in Florida every summer. You will get to see your cousins Q and A to swim in the pool, play freeze tag in the yard, go to the water park and play miniature golf. We will also take trips with just our family to places all around the globe to learn about unfamiliar cultures.
- We invite you to family holidays. We get to celebrate two Easters one being Greek Easter with Dad's family. We will eat the best orzo pasta and lamb made by your very on YaiYai. At Christmas you can make cookies and gingerbread houses with Meemee and Gramp. Aunt W and Uncle M will be there to give you extra hugs and Thea A and M will be there to spoil you rotten.
-We invite you to hang out with our friends. They will teach you that there are some people out there that you love because you want to and not because you have to. From them, you will learn about community and what it means to be part of one.
- We invite you to explore your interests. We will help you to find your interests and talents and will do our best to support you 100%. Whether it is sports, music, plays or something else, we will be there cheer you on at every game, concert or performance.
- We invite you to learn about being healthy and active. We will teach you about exercise by taking walks and runs in the neighborhood, swimming in the pool or lake, hitting tennis balls and kicking soccer balls. To learn about healthy eating, we will got o farmers markets to learn about fresh fruits and vegetables and then come home to make tasty treats together.
- We invite you to exercise your mind as well as your body. We will take the library to get new books, and museums to learn about art and culture. We will help you to understand the importance of hard work in school and your job. We will help you to study for tests and push you to do your homework assignments. We will cheer the loudest when you land your first "real" job. We will take trips to see firsthand about the places you will study to learn about different cultures and people.
- We invite you to explore spirituality. We will take you to church, so that you can learn about God and his teachings and then make your own decisions. We help you to see the community of support, love and comfort that is believing in something that is much larger than just you and us.
- We invite you to learn about love. We will do our best, along with your grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins to teach you about love, so that when it comes time for you to choose the love of your life, you will will recognize love when you meet them.
- We invite you to learn about laughter. Nothing feels better than gut busting laughter and a smile on your face. It is even better when you see it on others sharing the moment with you.
- We invite you to make mistakes. To truly live life and learn, you will need to push boundaries at times, which may lead to mistakes. We invite you to learn when its is appropriate and we will do our best to allow you to learn. In return, there will be a day that you realize the mistakes we have made with you, and we hope you understand that we were learning too.
- We invite you to learn life's hard lessons. For example: You will get your heart broken, but we will teach you that it means you are one step closer to knowing real love. For every success you will have a failure. We will teach you that the trick to living a balanced life is having a bit of both. Life is hard and not always fair. We will teach you that more you put into it the more you will get out.
- Last and most importantly, we invite you to live happy, challenging, fulfilling life. As your parents, we will do everything possible to make it a good and beautiful experience.
We hope and pray that you will accept our invitation to be part of our family. To accept, the only thing you have to do is find a warm, safe and comfortable place inside Mom's tummy to grab on and enjoy a 9 months stay. We hope you grow and healthy and strong and at the end of 9 months you will get to meet us in person. We want you to know that we already love you and always will!!!!!!