- First thanks for the advice on the the free stuff. I was able to buy bedding this week and that made a little more in control. If you want to check it out the link is below: http://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/sophie-nursery-bedding/?pkey=bgirls-nursery-bedding
- Today I am 22 weeks and 2 days! It reminds me of the show Love Connection from the 80s, where the host Chuck Wholery would always say, "We will be back in two and two," when the show went to commercial. The fact that I remember that show proves that I am old. It also proves that I have a long long history of watching really crappy TV. Regardless, I am excited to be two two and two. One day at a time, I guess.
- Greg and I are very very frugal. As a result, I have been combing the Seattle area the last few days in search of the perfect drum shade light that will go over our new kitchen table. My problem is that what I want is not within my budget. I will get it figured out. I am determined.
- Little girl is kicking away in there. Today I actually saw a kick for the first time. It was pretty cool.
- I am going to admit, I am one of those people. I have tickets to see Twilight tomorrow. I am glad that the movies are getting further along in the series. Bella really annoyed me at the begining or the book series. Kristin Stewart is the perfect actress to play her because her "I hate being famous", routine gets on my nerves too. I am sure in real life she is a nice person, but I kind of feel like if you don't want to be famous you don't have to be. Just my opinion.
- My doctor scared the crap out of me today by leaving me a message to confirm that everything from my anatomy scan last week looked great. I thought that was fantastic that she took the time to call about it. However, I have always thought doctors call personally if the news is bad, so I was suprised to find she called with good news.
All in all things are going well. I hope everyone else out there is having a good Tuesday!