- I am feeling pretty whiney today. I slept horribly last night and just have not gotten my groove today. I could not find some important documents this morning and I got pretty frustrated. I couldn't move some of the boxes that I needed to get into to look for what was missing because they were too heavy. I was just frustrated that I couldn't get done what I needed to do without help.
- My MIL is bugging me. She made some snippy comments this weekend that would normally roll off my back, but in my current state I am taking it personally. I know it is me not her.
- I am wanting to see my IRL friends right now, but am having a hard time getting schedules to line up.
- My poor husband, is a saint to put up with me right now.
- Things I have learned in my pregnancy. When you see a pregnant woman never comment on their size whether you think she is large or small. Always tell her how great she looks! Also, I know it is fun to buy things for babies, but there is a registry for a reason. I think my baby registry has way more useful things on it than my wedding registry. Yet, I have mostly gotten clothes from people.
- This time last year, I started lupron for the IVF cycle that created Scooby. I feel like I have been pregnant for 12 months already.
Sorry if this all comes off as whiney and bitchy about being pregnant. I will take the lack of sleep and crazy hormones any day to be where I am. However, that doesn't change the fact that this can be hard at times. 32 days left. Not that I am counting.